Friday, November 26, 2010

This morning I went to the Yungaburra Market, which they have in the park every 4th Saturday of the month. It was a good time, and I've certainly never seen Yungaburra so crowded before. I actually had to wait to cross the street! Anyway, I got some mangoes and avocados (am I predictable, or what?), and passed up lots of other nice produce, as I'm going back to Cairns on Monday.

I'm pretty much done with data collection now, although I still go down to see the platypuses. I wouldn't want them to think that I've abandoned them.

2 comments:

  1. hi, there- glad that your research seems to have gone so well~ I have printed out all your postings and they make quite a story! miss you, E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose they might miss you a bit. I miss you more, however, & look forward to your return [after you've written up the big research paper]

    ReplyDelete