Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And now, I'm back in Cairns. I got here on Monday, and I've pretty much been working on my paper since then. I get up around seven, and start writing at nine, when our classroom opens. And then I sit there and write until five, when we get kicked out. I'm only about halfway through, though. Still doing data analysis. But I'll try to have it done tonight, so that Nungi can edit it. It's a bit stressful, really, but it could be worse. I also have to give a presentation on Sunday, so I'll have to make a Powerpoint for that.

Last night we took a walk through the night markets, mostly for a break, although we also needed to get some small, assorted gifts. It's sort of a covered, non-food-related market with lots of stalls, and everything from touristy crap and kangaroo jerky to some food things and fun hats and jewelry and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment